Now Hiring Multiple S70 / UH60 Blackhawk Mechanics
December 13, 2021
Now Hiring! Helinet Aviation is hiring multiple, full-time S70 / UH60 Black Hawk Mechanic positions.
The ideal candidates possess a high level of professional safety standards, the ability to analyze problems, and develop/implement helicopter support plans under tight time constraints. Effective time management skills and the ability to plan and organize an unpredictable workload are also needed. You will need to be able to work in a team environment in order to meet shared goals and objectives.
Learn more about the position below:
If you have any questions or would like to submit your resume for any of these open positions, contact us at email@example.com or (818) 902-0229.
Helinet is seeking a qualified UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter mechanic to support our aerial firefighting and utility aircraft that maintain contracts throughout the United States.
- Perform daily maintenance to include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on UH-60 aircraft
- Ensure the aircraft are clean and presentable
- Maintain the aircraft to 91 and 135 standards
- Work as a team with the pilot, copilot and fuel truck driver to provide safe and airworthy aircraft
- Drive the support pickup and trailer combination to the jobsite
- Your work environment will be in field conditions
- Valid Driver’s license
- Valid A&P license with 2 years of UH-60 experience
- Must be able to legally and competently drive a pickup truck and trailer combination
- Must be able to travel and remain in the field away from base for extended periods
- Ability to obtain a USFS/ DOI mechanic card for a type 1 aircraft
- At least 1 full season of experience under “field” conditions within the previous 10 years
- At least 3 months experience maintaining a helicopter away from an operator’s principle base of operations
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with how to operate a computer including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Willingness to work in a high-paced environment, the ability to multitask with excellent customer service
- USFS/DOI Card-able experience with UH-60 and Airbus Helicopters H125 (AS350)
- Documented factory training on any of the above-mentioned airframes and/or engine training. Airbus/Eurocopter factory training a plus
- Component overhaul including, main rotor hub assemblies, main transmission, gear boxes, swashplate assemblies, tail rotor gear boxes, and tail rotor assemblies
- Team player mentality
- Strong electrical troubleshooting background
Helinet is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.